Annika Fröhlich is a Senior Manager and head of a team in Düsseldorf. As a generalist, she has many years of experience in advising medium-sized (group) companies on current tax matters. In addition to operating taxes, her tax advice also extends to parts of the electricity and energy taxes. Reviews of annual financial statements and tax due diligences are also part of her field of activity.
Together with her team, Annika Fröhlich supports foreign investors in tax matters, from company formation to day-to-day business, and in relation to tax and other compliance duties in Germany.
Fields of expertise
- Tax advice to partnerships and corporations operating nationally and internationally
- Tax advice to German and foreign property investors
- Assistance during tax audits and appeal proceedings
- Conduct oftax due diligence audits
- Tax planning and restructuring with focus on corporate tax law
- Diplom-Kauffrau (Graduate in business administration)
- Tax Consultant