Alexander Griesmeier is Advisory Partner at our location in Munich and has extensive expertise providing operative advisory concerning carve-outs, integration, and restructurings as well as value-enhancing programmes. Before joining Warth&Klein Grant Thornton, he was Advisory Partner at one of the Big4. His activities include assistance with national and international transactions for corporate and mid- and large cap private equity clients in the process and mechanical engineering industry.
Fields of expertise
- Global assistance with a merger of two groups of the industrial gases industry
- Integration of an international brand into a German consumer goods group
- Global carve-out of the diabetes care department of an international pharmaceutical group
- ESG and operative due diligences in the German machinery industry for international private equity clients
- “Service innovation: Detection and successful implementation of potential industrial services” (Springer)