The importance of the automotive industry to the entire economy is enormous – and the challenges the industry faces are complex. To maintain their market share manufacturers have to constantly work on new innovations. And on the demand side, they can’t afford to take their eyes off global trends like car-sharing and electrical mobility. In the supplier industry, the trend of outsourcing production abroad continues. In the past, parts were primarily manufactured in eastern Europe, but today having a presence in the Far East is indispensable due to the increasing demand on Asian markets from supply companies. Mid-market companies, in particular, are facing complex problems, which means that their activity has to be well thought out. One thing is clear: competition in the automotive industry remains intense. Those who want to be successful in future have to be at the forefront of innovations and be able to act flexibly on a global scale.
We have been familiar with the automotive industry’s particular issues for many years and can offer players in the industry comprehensive services. Our particular strength lies in having the agility of a mid-market company as well as being connected to a high-performance international network. This also characterises many of our clients – innovative mid-market companies with an international orientation. We don’t assign contact persons to projects or clients for one occasion only, but for the long-term – something that matches automotive manufacturers and suppliers precisely. Quick response times and high standards of quality are the factors for success that distinguish our services. We also find expedient and innovative solutions for special requirements.
- Audits according to German and international standards
- Tax (e.g. VAT, transfer prices, posting of employees) and business advisory for activities abroad (e.g. financial modelling, compliance risk analyses)
- Assistance with planning and carrying our transactions and separation and integration
- Advice on special situations (including restructuring)
- Advice on governance, risk, and compliance issues
- Assistance with the design/analysis of (project) accounting and working capital management systems
- Financing advisory (including financing of mezzanine capital, project funding, financing of acquisitions)
We’re proud of the awards we’ve won. And we’re just as happy that our clients give us top ratings! We’re working hard to keep it that way. And that’s a promise!