Dr. Stefan Kusterer, Josef Nachmann, Stefan Rau
The Warth Klein Grant Thornton Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH and the well recognised Nachmann lawyers have merged on 1. August 2018.
Through the merger, clients can be supported even more effectively in the business unit “Legal”. Grant Thornton Germany has gained additional experts in numerous areas of law with the new colleagues. With over 30 highly qualified lawyers, the german member firm becomes a full-service provider in the field of legal advice. Josef Nachmann, Dr. Stefan Kusterer and Stefan Rau: “Together we are stronger. We will accompany clients as legal advisers, appraisers or examiners through all phases of their entrepreneurial activity and point out ways to sustainable growth.”
Take advantage of our expertise
Any business decision involves a wealth of legal questions. Grant Thornton Germany Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft offers comprehensive advice and personal support in every area of commercial law. At 10 sites in Germany, experienced lawyers are helping companies of virtually all sizes and sectors to realise their goals. We are committed to being a professional and agile business partner to you, creating tangible added value for your investments and projects.
Contact us now: we develop solutions customised to your requirements that are nothing short of inspired!
Why choose Grant Thornton Germany?
- Uncompromising focus on the client: We pursue the business aims of our clients while safeguarding their social interests, working with them to find solutions to problems past and present that work in the future. We plan investments for clients, make sure they get what they are entitled to and ensure a balance of interests wherever added value is to be gained.
- Innovative solutions: We look for technical challenges and take unconventional approaches where needed. Our teams promise fast response times, with decision-makers playing a central role. In this way we are able to develop innovative answers of very high value.
- Customised concepts: From the practical routes available, we consult with the client to choose the one best suited to their goals and cast this in the appropriate legal form.
- Holistic approach: Business decisions invariably have implications for the balance sheet, taxation and business management. As a full-service supplier, Grant Thornton Germany also has access to experts in points of general relevance and guarantees target-focused solutions from a single source.
- Highly qualified teams: In all cases, we assign specialists with wide-ranging knowledge of your sector, business processes and strategy. Our consulting services focus on identifying the legal, fiscal, strategic and HR tools and sector-specific expertise that will allow you to target fresh markets, blue oceans and new innovation.
- Restructuring, inheritance law and corporate successions
- M&A transactions
- IT law
- Consulting on company law
- Labour law
- Commercial, civil and contract law
- Real estate law
- Insolvency, restructuring and redevelopment
- Banking and capital market law
- Industrial property rights, copyright and media law
- Management liability
- Litigation and arbitration
- Private construction, architecture, engineering and procurement law
- Insurance law
- Commercial criminal law