Kristina Laubeck works in the Private Finance department. She is responsible for matters concerning natural persons and asset management entities as well as foundations, and a member of our Tax Service International Tax Law.
Fields of expertise
- Private wealth management: Tax Advisor on private wealth management
- Asset management entities: Tax Advisor for national companies on asset management and foundations
- Foreign matters: Planning within the restricted taxation, and entrance and exit taxation of natural persons
- Asset controlling: Tax matters relating to investment income of natural persons and companies, support of foreign investment funds
- inheritance and gift tax matters