Sebastian Strohmenger has profound knowledge in leading and performing projects in the Corporate Governance area.
As for risk management, ICS and Compliance, he has overseen a multitude of implementation, optimization and auditing projects in accordance with the respective relevant standards. As an internal audit expert, Sebastian has been managing co- and out-sourcing projects as well quality assessments and forensic investigations for clients in various industries.
The focus of his work is on serving medium-sized companies as well as public sector organizations and he is responsible for the Business Risk Services practice in the region South.
Fields of expertise
- Internal audit co- and out-sourcing
- Implementation and optimization of internal control systems
- Establishment and auditing of compliance management systems
- Development and establishment of risk management systems
- Conducting and managing forensic investigations