As head of Deal Advisory at the Frankfurt office, Wilhelm Mickerts has been member of the Advisory management team since May 1st 2020 and is responsible for the development of the Advisory service line, with Transaction Services forming the core of his work. Previously, Wilhelm Mickerts was Managing Partner at a medium-sized corporate finance advisor. His activities included advising groups of companies and private equity funds on sales and acquisitions. He was also a Partner and head of consulting services for small and medium-sized enterprises at one of the "big four" companies.
Wilhelm Mickerts has more than 20 years of advisory experience in the field of Corporate Finance & Advisory Services and shares his knowledge as Office Managing Partner in the Rhine-Main-Area.
Fields of expertise
- Advice on business acquisition and sale transactions: Buy-side financial due diligence, vendor due diligence
- Assistance with transactions: Data room management, data books, carve out financial and financial fact books
- Structuring of transactions and negotiations, SPA advice on purchase price-related problems
- Business valuations
- Legal disputes subsequent to transactions
- Comprehensive experience in advising international companies, SMEs and financial investors
- Wilhelm Mickerts has been lecturer at the Management Circle on consolidated accounting
- Tax Advisor
- German Public Auditor